Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gaming Gone Wa-Wa-Wa-Wa- WILD.


Games are a whole lot of fun, but when it comes to life, gaming just isn't really important. Games are awesome, they kill time and are a guilty pleasure to many. Lays chips' moto: "Bet you can't eat just one," relates to gaming. Once you game for a minute, you've got to game more, it's a fact.
When playing Rock Band, its hard to let go of the guitar and pick up units. I mean, clicking buttons, singing your heart out and smashing "drum sets" to your favorite tunes are too addicting. One minute, its 3:30 the next, its midnight. Damn, another night killed from gaming.
I also really like playing, "Sims," an awesome simulation game of life. I like playing Sims because it gives me freedom to be whoever I want. Although I am my own person, I realize my flaws and have regrets. Playing Sims lets you experience jobs and awesome social lives that are too good to be true.
Although I play games, I would not consider myself a gamer. I prefer to hang out or talk to friends because even though games are loads of fun, friendship is rewarding and meaningful.
You could be an amazing gamer, spending all your time reaching the highest levels of SuperMario. But in reality, being an incredible gamer doesn't really matter. Thus, I am self motivated not to game, but to focus on reality.

Happy Holidays to all ;)

2 comments:

amanda* said...

I like your blog Prisiclla! :)
It's so pretty, I like the green.

PheeBee said...

Dear Priscilla...
I lost my USB.
I mark this day as a sad sad day.
Anyways, your blog made me think.
About how much I want Rockband!!
& Rockband 2.
But first, I must get a Wii.
I like how your blog looks...
But your font is WAAAAY too mall for my eyes, yo. xD
ANYWAYS, I can't wait until Hil-Ching's party!! Wheeee!
But I'm still sad.
Cause I lost my USB. :(
From, ^ Phoebe.